GRAB & GO
Are you planning a DIY fence installation?
The GRAB & GO program from Fence Dynamics is easy, no hassles, pre-packaged and in stock. It takes Do-It-Yourself fencing to the next level. It represents a high quality but cost-effective solution for those customers with a do-it-yourself mindset.
Grab & Go package includes
120′ of tongue and groove white vinyl fencing which includes:
- (20) 6′ wide x 6′ tall sections
- (22) 5″ x5″ x 96″ posts
- (22) caps
- (1) 6′ wide x 6′ tall vinyl gate with stainless steel hinges and latch (assembly required)
- (1) 5″ x 5″ x 96″ aluminum post insert for the hinge side of the gate.
The price is $3150 plus tax.
*Delivery and concrete not included and can be added for a fee.
Get Your DIY Fencing Project Done Right!
Installation and Tools
- Torpedo Level
- Circular Saw
- Ready Mix Concrete (1½ Bags per Post)
- Post Hole Digger
- Digging/Tamping Bar
- Stakes and String
- Tape Measure
Be sure to take a complete inventory of all parts and tools. Do not attempt to assemble the fence if parts are missing or damaged.
- Mark the fence location using string and line stakes.
- Starting with a corner or an end post; dig holes 6” to 12” in diamter and 24” to 36” deep (depending on style). Use the Center-to-Center measurements of the fence style being installed for post distance. Dig next hole. (Suggestion: do not dig more than 1 hole ahead until you are confident in your spacing)
- Set post to plumb level, tamp and secure, then insert or assemble section. Repeat. (If you need to shorten a section; cut rails at desired length. You may need to modify rails to insert into the post.)
- Upon completion of a “line”, step back and observe. You may want to lower posts (block of wood on top and slam) or raise posts to match the “grade” (pry, and re-tamp).
- Follow up specific instructions for gates.
- Clean, wipe down, spread some grass seed and enjoy!